Αποσπερίτης... κατά φαντασία

Αποσπερίτης... κατά φαντασία

Πέμπτη 8 Μαρτίου 2012

The woman clothed in the Moon

Through the silver night
A light in the dark
Amidst the aftemath
Of Revelation's sight

The shade of Shalom's temple
Everlast in time
Finding overdub in the crime
Morning on the planet cremble

Something in through the mist
Rose to its perfected form of being
The eye couldn't bear the pain of seeing
The act of staring, such a tormentful gist

Sudden death, into your hug
Your light has left me blind
I can't seem to get you out of my mind
Fallen inside the tomb I dug

It's true what they say
Love can last after forever
The loom of life sailed into never
Reaching its harbor when you found me... that day

And now I solemnly wish I caught
One last glimpse of your eyes
Love is something noone buys
Hard to find, tearfully wishing I lost you not

A promise of Heaven
A danger of drag to Hell
The soul, one cannot sell
Life's greatest leaven


Αφιερωμένο στην Έμμα ;)

1 σχόλιο: