Αποσπερίτης... κατά φαντασία

Αποσπερίτης... κατά φαντασία

Τρίτη 3 Απριλίου 2012

Lost within my personal hell

Seems just so long ago
It was only yesterday
Of all the times and the places of the world
Cared only for today

Suddenly, a screaming whisper
Took my breath away
Like a worship of a thousand thoughts
Life fell into dismay

A corpse without a soul
You found me lying in the rain
Like an angel with broken wings
You gave me peace without your bain

A fire started in my soul
A flame burnt my mind to destruction
Then, a light of brightest green
Put my life into greatest action

I suddenly found a means to live
A person to love, a world to stay
But all, within a blink, was lost
And my soulless body's left to decay

In my hell, I'm lost
Crying through the darkness
Reaching for the utermost
I'm crying out for you

Praying for my ghost
Destructive beast to harness
So great a prize, its cost
Found myself in you

2 σχόλια: